Re: eva rebuild questions

  • frumious99
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2009
      Rumors have it that Rebuild 1.0 MIGHT be out by next November, but we don't know.

      ***The first movie covers episodes 1-6, and its implied that Rebuild 2 ends with the Zeruel fight from episode 19.

      Asuka simply doesn't appear in episodes 1-6, nor does Kaji, so those characters simply aren't in the first Rebuild movie.

      These movies were mega-hits in Japan, so there are massive bidding wars over the rights to them.

      We don't know if FUNimation will use Spike Spencer as Shinji, but he said he'd return if asked.

      ***I don't know if Amanda is doing dubbing anymore after her son was sick for so long.

      --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, fabe_ca <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "asuka languy soru" <asukatapegag@> wrote:
      > >
      > > hi all I got a question for the new rebuild videos are any of them out there to buy on DVD or are thay sill waiting to make the remainder of them before thay releases all on DVD... and please tell me that tiffany got the roll again for asuka ho I hope thay don't give it to some one else seeing as she was Freaking awesome... yes I have Ben living under a rook seeing as the recession is VERY VERY bad over here so that's why I decided to liver under one for some time...bye all
      > >
      > Funimation got the north American rights to the rebuild movies ot at least the 1st one. no word on a release date or voice cast but hopefully they'll get Spike Spencer,Amanda Win lee and Tiffany Grant to reprise their rolls.

    • asuka languy soru
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2009
        hey thinks for repling back too me too bad amanda is not returning like her as rei even thouh I was not a big rei fan sill like her voice..

        hope her son gets better

        very good news too see it trying to get releast some time this years woohoo...thinks for telling me what going on I am a big eva monkey fanboy so this very cool to me...bye take care..