Amanda Winn Lee & Jason Lee

  • voiceofasuka
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Many of you may be aware that Amanda and Jason had a son a few years
      ago who developed leukemia as an infant. Later this month, little
      Nicholas Lee will celebrate his fouth birthday as well as his third
      anniversary of being cancer free!! In oncological circles, this means
      his chances of the cancer ever recurring are virtually non-existant, so
      there's a big celebration planned!

      Instead of sending gifts, Amanda and Jason would like you to donate to
      the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (www.lls.org) or Children's Hospital
      Los Angeles (www. chla.org) in Nicholas's name.

      Being in Texas, Matt and I are unable to attend the bash in LA, but we
      have still made a donation on Nicholas' behalf, and I thought some of
      you might like to do the same.

      Take care everyone!
      Tiffany