RE: [Tiffany Grant Fanclub] I MET MIYAMU!!!!!!!

  • Christopher Duran
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 20 7:30 AM
      That is one of the most awesome things that I've heard in a very long time,
      Tiffers!

      Congratulations to you! Now you know how we all feel when we get to meet
      you for

      The first time!

      (Tiffers as a fangirl. that's funny!)

      And Jeremy says sick things about Asuka and Shinji!? YES! SMACK HIM!

      Now Asuka and Rei. that is a different story. *ducks and covers.* just
      kidding, Tiff!

      I'm sure we are all thrilled for you!

      Wait. did she get your autograph too?

      I mean that would have been cool!

      Chris

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 20 2:10 PM
        Can we get pictures or even video of you hitting Jeremy?

        Gratz Tiff

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 20 2:39 PM
          We're Not Worthy! ^_^U

          --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, voiceofasuka <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone!
          > I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about today. I got to meet
          > Yuko Miyamura, the original voice of Asuka, yesterday. We did a panel
          > together today and a 3 1/2 hour autograph session afterwards. We had
          > SO much in common, and we have similar opinions about all things Asuka
          > and Eva. So yes, Jeremy, she thinks I should hit you for saying those
          > disgusting things about Shinji and Asuka - ICK! I got her to sign the
          > essay she wrote in the third volume of the NGE manga. I love that
          > article, and it really touched me very deeply, so I am glad I finally
          > got to tell her how much it meant to me.
          >
          > I could go on and on here, but I am on Cloud Nine right now. me and
          > Miyamu - yeah, we're buddies ^________^
          >
          > Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!
          >
          > Tiffany "Fangirl Nerd" Grant :)

        • vtr9kvictor
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 21 2:05 AM
            Just got off the phone with Tiffany. Apparently, she told Miyamu about
            my belief that Asuka and Shinji are meant to be together- to which
            Miyamu said I am "a baka".

            Sweet! I was called a baka by Miyamu! Damn I'm smooth.
          • badk1_1
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 21 12:39 PM
              That's so cool i wish icould've been there to get an autograph from
              both asukas.....well congrats tif
              CM

              > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, voiceofasuka <no_reply@>
              wrote:

              > > Hi everyone!
              > > I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about today. I got to
              meet
              > > Yuko Miyamura, the original voice of Asuka, yesterday. We did a
              panel
              > > together today and a 3 1/2 hour autograph session afterwards. We had
              > > SO much in common, and we have similar opinions about all things
              Asuka
              > > and Eva. So yes, Jeremy, she thinks I should hit you for saying
              those
              > > disgusting things about Shinji and Asuka - ICK! I got her to sign
              the
              > > essay she wrote in the third volume of the NGE manga. I love that
              > > article, and it really touched me very deeply, so I am glad I finally
              > > got to tell her how much it meant to me.
              > >
              > > I could go on and on here, but I am on Cloud Nine right now. me and
              > > Miyamu - yeah, we're buddies ^________^
              > >
              > > Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!
              > >
              > > Tiffany "Fangirl Nerd" Grant :)

            • fabe_ca
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 21 11:38 PM
                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                So yes, Jeremy, she thinks I should hit you for saying those
                > disgusting things about Shinji and Asuka - ICK!
                >
                > Tiffany "Fangirl Nerd" Grant :)

                Interesting, I was curious as what some of casts opinions were on the
                whole Shinji/Auska relationship where.
              • Tommy Phillips
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 22 3:08 AM
                  Wow... first of all, posting at your own fan club... that makes me
                  like you even more! And that panel- "anta baka" meets "what are you,
                  stupid" - that would have been a great reason to live in Hawaii!
                • vtr9kvictor
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 23 3:01 AM
                    Heh. I cheated and used my connections for Evil: namely I asked
                    Tiffany to get an Asuka wallscroll signed by Yuuko and herself for me.

                    --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "badk1_1" <badk1_1@...>
                    wrote:

                    > That's so cool i wish icould've been there to get an autograph from
                    > both asukas.....well congrats tif
                    > CM
                    > >
                    > > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, voiceofasuka
                    <no_reply@>
                    > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi everyone!
                    > > > I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about today. I got
                    > meet
                    > > > Yuko Miyamura, the original voice of Asuka, yesterday. We did a
                    > panel
                    > > > together today and a 3 1/2 hour autograph session afterwards.
                    We had
                    > > > SO much in common, and we have similar opinions about all things
                    > Asuka
                    > > > and Eva. So yes, Jeremy, she thinks I should hit you for saying
                    > those
                    > > > disgusting things about Shinji and Asuka - ICK! I got her to
                    sign
                    > the
                    > > > essay she wrote in the third volume of the NGE manga. I love
                    that
                    > > > article, and it really touched me very deeply, so I am glad I
                    finally
                    > > > got to tell her how much it meant to me.
                    > > >
                    > > > I could go on and on here, but I am on Cloud Nine right now.
                    me and
                    > > > Miyamu - yeah, we're buddies ^________^
                    > > >
                    > > > Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!
                    > > >
                    > > > Tiffany "Fangirl Nerd" Grant :)

                  • vtr9kvictor
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 23 3:02 AM
                      Yeah, Tif's pretty much an anti-Shinji/Asuka pairing kind of girl.
                      She's much more pro-Asuka/Kaji, though she glosses over that
                      whole 'pedophilia' issue.

                      --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, fabe_ca <no_reply@...>
                      wrote:

                      > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, voiceofasuka
                      > <no_reply@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > So yes, Jeremy, she thinks I should hit you for saying those
                      > > disgusting things about Shinji and Asuka - ICK!
                      > >
                      > > Tiffany "Fangirl Nerd" Grant :)
                      > >
                      > Interesting, I was curious as what some of casts opinions were on the
                      > whole Shinji/Auska relationship where.

                    • John Shoemaker
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 23 5:47 AM
                        Growl Growl Snarl Snarl...sure you just had to rub that one in too.
                        *sulks*

                        -John

                        --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, vtr9kvictor
                        <no_reply@...> wrote:

                        > Heh. I cheated and used my connections for Evil: namely I asked
                        > Tiffany to get an Asuka wallscroll signed by Yuuko and herself for
                        me.

                        > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "badk1_1" <badk1_1@>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > That's so cool i wish icould've been there to get an autograph
                        from
                        > > both asukas.....well congrats tif
                        > > CM
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, voiceofasuka
                        > <no_reply@>

                        > > meet
                        > > panel
                        > We had
                        > > Asuka
                        > > those
                        > sign
                        > > the
                        > that
                        > finally

                        > me and

                      • voiceofasuka
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 7, 2008
                          Actually, Chris, we did autograph stuff for each other. Kinda weird,
                          huh? For years, I have wanted her to sign the beautiful essay she
                          wrote in the back of volume four of the NGE manga, and she did!!
                          After the autograph session, she asked me to sign one of my headshots
                          for her, which I did of course.

                          I gave her a tiny Asuka charm (she doesn't own ANY Asuka figures!),
                          and she gave me a very pretty pink & purple Hello Kitty wallet with
                          Kitty dressed in a kimono on the front. SO AWESOME!!

                          Each day, Miyamura wore a pretty dress with heels, and I wore jeans
                          with anime t-shirts. So... she looked like a grown-up, and I looked
                          like a goofy fangirl. Baka Tif ^_^

                          Later!
                          TG

                          > That is one of the most awesome things that I've heard in a very
                          long time,
                          > Tiffers!
                          >
                          > Congratulations to you! Now you know how we all feel when we get
                          to meet
                          > you for
                          >
                          > The first time!
                          >
                          > (Tiffers as a fangirl. that's funny!)
                          >
                          > And Jeremy says sick things about Asuka and Shinji!? YES! SMACK
                          HIM!

                          > Now Asuka and Rei. that is a different story. *ducks and covers.*
                          just
                          > kidding, Tiff!
                          >

                          > I'm sure we are all thrilled for you!
                          >

                          > Wait. did she get your autograph too?
                          >
                          > I mean that would have been cool!
                          >

                          > Chris

                        • voiceofasuka
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 7, 2008
                            I would normally be glad to oblige, but he did just give me a very
                            cool Chocolate figure. My first one! I'm sure I'll have reason to
                            hit him soon enough though >=)
                            TG

                            > Can we get pictures or even video of you hitting Jeremy?
                            >

                            > Gratz Tiff

                          • voiceofasuka
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 7, 2008
                              Ahem... I would like to point out that Asuka is a college graduate
                              and emancipated minor. I mean, if she can be trusted with the fate
                              of the world, why not some alone time with Kaji, hm? Besides, Miyamu
                              feels the same way - so there! :-P
                              TG

                              Message 14 of 19 , May 7, 2008
                                Thanks Tif. Thanks a lot.

                                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                                > I would normally be glad to oblige, but he did just give me a very
                                > cool Chocolate figure. My first one! I'm sure I'll have reason to
                                > hit him soon enough though >=)
                                > TG
                                >
                                > > Can we get pictures or even video of you hitting Jeremy?
                                > >

                                > > Gratz Tiff

                              • vtr9kvictor
                                Message 15 of 19 , May 7, 2008
                                  There is also of course the point of Kaji having NO INTENTION
                                  WHATSOEVER of EVER allowing Asuka into a bed anywhere within 50
                                  meters of him. She even gets rejected when she throws herself at
                                  him. Sorry I had to go there - but yeah.

                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 7, 2008
                                    Did you show Yuko photos of your Asuka cosplay?

                                  • voiceofasuka
                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 11, 2008
                                      Oh, I most certainly did, José. I'm sure this only added to her
                                      impression of me as a crazy American fangirl, but that's okay. I was
                                      shocked to find out she has NO Asuka figures. I can't even imagine
                                      it. Apparently, she gives them to friends who express a liking for
                                      them. I told her NO ONE gets MY Asuka goodies. So, I gave her a
                                      tiny one that's a charm or zipper pull. Hopefully she will keep that
                                      one.