Re: After Impact: The Audio Manga

  • fabe_ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, gildy77 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > > When I first read this post I was skeptical at first,then I decided
      > > give it a try. I was up utile midnight watching all the episodes that
      > > were available, this is truly a great work of fan fiction.
      > >
      > Just so you know, Episode 11 is on J&P Production's official website
      > in its entirity. I definately got a kick out of what happens at the
      > end of part B; And Shinji rant about the "Red-Headed Peril" in part A
      > is one of my favorite scene in the story so far.

      Thanks for pointing that out, I only saw the first 9 minutes or so of
      part A on youtube thinking that was it, then when i found part B I
      followed the link and downloaded it not knowing about the rest of part
      A utile I read your post. As for the "Red Headed Peril" Rant that was
      a good scene was very good,just the reality check Auska needed.