Gurren Lagann (sp) cast guessing game @ AOD English Track

  • Kiggy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      Just a game, no prizes this time.

      I voted for Tiffany as Yoko.
    • Kiggy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
        Confirmed!!!! Tiffy-chan is going full circle by voicing a redhead in
        a Gainax production!

        Congrats, Tiffany!

        --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Kiggy" <kig1984@...> wrote:

        > Just a game, no prizes this time.
        >
        > I voted for Tiffany as Yoko.

      • Micki
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
          I'm very excited about this release. My top two choices for Yoko were
          Tiffany and Luci Christian. I would have been happy with either one.

          So yay for Yoko-Tiffany!

          I can't wait for it to be released.

          Micki