Tiffany's New Hello Kitty Electric Guitar 4TW!!!!!!!

  • Josegil
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 7, 2006
    • Mike Dungan
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 7, 2006
        Okay. That totally owns.

        Mike Dungan
        martialstax

        On 10/7/06, Josegil <kig1984@...> wrote:

        > Let's rock! YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

      • Tex James
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 7, 2006
          Funny thing is the extras are not pictured. I forgot to get a pic of them.
          There is the Hello Kitty Gig bag to store the guitar in. As well as a Hello
          Kitty Guitar strap and several Hello Kitty piks to play with. Oh well.

          Tex James
          datexan@...
          dmntexn@...
          ICQ # 53512210
          RFFC Member # 1660
          Owner/Moderator of FFRU Yahoo group:
          http://www.fan-fics-r-us.com
        • mind_elemental
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 8, 2006
            --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Josegil" <kig1984@...> wrote:

            > Let's rock! YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

            That is really cool! I wonder how common merchandised musical
            instruments are...
          • Jason Emery
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 8, 2006
              I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get a picture with the guitar and
              all of the accessories... the two pictures were taken by me with my
              camera. Pics are still nice, though.

              --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "mind_elemental"
              <mindelemental@...> wrote:

              > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Josegil" <kig1984@>
              wrote:

              66?b=1&m=t

              > > Let's rock! YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
              > >

              > That is really cool! I wonder how common merchandised musical
              > instruments are...

            • Andrew Murphy
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 9, 2006
                I've always wanted to build/commission a Unit 02 themed guitar. Of course, with there being all kinds of crazy Eva merch out there, it may already exist. ^^;

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 9, 2006
                  I knew about that a long time ago. :)

                  --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Josegil" <kig1984@...>
                  wrote:

                  b=1&m=t

                  > Let's rock! YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

                • vtr9kvictor
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 9, 2006
                    The Sanrio store in the Galleria here in Houston also has one of the
                    penguin. I forget its name.

                    --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Dungan"
                    <martialstax@...> wrote:

                    > Okay. That totally owns.
                    >
                    > Mike Dungan
                    > martialstax

                    6?b=1&m=t

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 10, 2006
                      Pen-Pen also called Pen2

                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 10, 2006
                        No, not the penguin from Evangelion. I know his name. I mean the
                        penguin from Hello Kitty.

                        --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tex James" <datexan@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Pen-Pen also called Pen2
                        >
                        > Tex James
                        > datexan@...
                        > dmntexn@...
                        > ICQ # 53512210
                        > RFFC Member # 1660
                        > Owner/Moderator of FFRU Yahoo group:
                        > http://www.fan-fics-r-us.com

                      • Mike Dungan
                        Message 11 of 14 , Oct 10, 2006
                          You mean Badtz Maru?

                          On 10/10/06, vtr9kvictor <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                          > No, not the penguin from Evangelion. I know his name. I mean the
                          > penguin from Hello Kitty.

                        • Tex James
                          Message 12 of 14 , Oct 10, 2006
                            Ah sorry about that. I am not sure the name of that Penguin.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 10, 2006
                              He has his own entry at wikipedia:
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badtz_Maru

                              On 10/10/06, Tex James <datexan@...> wrote:

                              > Ah sorry about that. I am not sure the name of that Penguin.
                              >
                              > Tex James
                              > datexan@... <datexan%40earthlink.net>
                              > dmntexn@... <dmntexn%40yahoo.com>
                              > ICQ # 53512210
                              > RFFC Member # 1660
                              > Owner/Moderator of FFRU Yahoo group:
                              > http://www.fan-fics-r-us.com

                            • Josegil
                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 10, 2006
                                Ah Yes, Badtz maru, my favorite Sanrio character, with his Bart
                                Simpson hair and his cutely thugish looks.