I heard that Tiffany has a thing for Hello Kitty...

  • dmntexn
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
      After heaing that Tiffany Grant has a thing for Hello Kitty stuff,
      added to the fact that she is going to be in the Wichita Anime
      Festival, I had thought I would bring her a Hello Kitty Gift.
      However, before I do something like that, I was really hoping to find
      out what she had. I mean its rather strange to give her a item, if
      she already has several of them.

      I am not sure how often she might check here, but I was hoping that
      she or somone close to her might be able to help me get her something
      that she doesn't already have.

      Tex James
      Datexan@...
      dmntexn@...

      P.S. And yes I know I am bordering on the obsessed fan-boy side of
      things, but for somone that has voiced so many charactes I think she
      deserves some gifts from her fans.
    • mayor_light
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
        You heard right!

        Although her collection is such that I can't think of anything Sanrio
        she DOESN'T have. =P
      • George Manley
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
          Well, that, and I'm sure duplicates are welcome. Her
          other major collection, that I recall, is Asuka
          related gear. Other than that, anything from one her
          series is something I'm sure will be well-received.

          Goodness knows, I got an Impact cel from somebody once
          and I was beaming for weeks!

          --- mayor_light <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > You heard right!
          >
          > Although her collection is such that I can't think
          > of anything Sanrio
          > she DOESN'T have. =P

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • vtr9kvictor
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
            Yeah, if you try and get her something of Hello Kitty or Asuka she
            doesn't have you'll be wasting your time (or spending an
            inappropriate amount of money). Just try and find something from one
            of her less well-known roles and she'll be happy as can be.

            --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "dmntexn" <datexan@...>
            wrote:

            > After heaing that Tiffany Grant has a thing for Hello Kitty stuff,
            > added to the fact that she is going to be in the Wichita Anime
            > Festival, I had thought I would bring her a Hello Kitty Gift.
            > However, before I do something like that, I was really hoping to
            find
            > out what she had. I mean its rather strange to give her a item, if
            > she already has several of them.
            >
            > I am not sure how often she might check here, but I was hoping that
            > she or somone close to her might be able to help me get her
            something
            > that she doesn't already have.
            >
            > Tex James
            > Datexan@...
            > dmntexn@...
            >
            > P.S. And yes I know I am bordering on the obsessed fan-boy side of
            > things, but for somone that has voiced so many charactes I think
            she
            > deserves some gifts from her fans.

          • Kathleen
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
              Ha ha ha ha saying Tiffany "has a thing" for Hello Kitty stuff is like saying the Pope has a thing for prayer.... The woman owns more HK stuff than anyone I know -- and if memory serves me correctly, she has an entire room in her house filled with her collection.

              And I wouldn't worry about getting her something she already has. You gesture of getting her something at all will mean a lot to her.

              K.

              dmntexn <datexan@...> wrote: After heaing that Tiffany Grant has a thing for Hello Kitty stuff,