Re: [Tiffany Grant Fanclub] weird dream

  • Alberto Vasquez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      I had dream fooling around with Sailor Jupter wearing jean coveralls and nothing else. We a short lightsaber battel with the Master Replics Luke and Obi Wan (which I didn't know they made at the time).

      I won because it part of foreplay. I was going to undress her with my saber, when a knock came to my door.

      Sailor Mercury was on the other side. Jutper was hiding the closet.

      She greeted me with a lovely hello and then an invite into her room.

      close the door with a goofy "Ok." When I turn around Jupter was gone and I woke-up.

      Even in my dreams, I strike-out.

      Such are Okatu dreams.

      Andrew Murphy <darkraven278@...> wrote:
      haha, I have one of those Angel figures of which you speak. One of the more normal ones I guess, It's basically Rei with wings in her plug suit. I saw the whole set at a recent con. I told Greg Ayres about the one of Kaoru as a girl. Man, did he seem excited. XD

      chuck shandry <baku_chan@...> wrote: I had a weird dream this AM: I was one of the techies at NERV during a
      synchronization simulation using a holographic/3D representation of
      the Evas( they were about 2' tall). Asuka was making hers do a little
      dance and doing a smarmy "princess laugh", while another pilot( I
      think it was the vidio otaku guy) was having problems getting his to
      do anything. The exercise was halted, and one of the other techies
      asked me over to his place for a beer. The apt. was kinda futuristic
      decor, but the only thing that really stuck out was a life-sized
      manniquin of Maya Abuki in her uniform standing in the corner. Then,
      unfortunatly(or , thankfully) I woke up. I'm worried. Oh , and my
      comic shop has these weird representations of the Angels as -I kid you
      not- Anime Babes- Tiffany told me this was just wrong. Chuck

    • Kathleen

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
          I work 3rd shift, so this was like 4 in the afternoon.
          Chuck
          --- Kathleen <sakakirules1229@...> wrote:

          > no more pizza with double pepperoni and onions
          > before you go to bed, mmmm-kay??? ;D
          >
          > K.
          >
          > chuck shandry <baku_chan@...> wrote:
          > I had a weird dream this AM:
          > I was one of the techies at NERV during a
          > synchronization simulation using a holographic/3D
          > representation of
          > the Evas( they were about 2' tall). Asuka was
          > making hers do a little
          > dance and doing a smarmy "princess laugh", while
          > another pilot( I
          > think it was the vidio otaku guy) was having
          > problems getting his to
          > do anything. The exercise was halted, and one of
          > the other techies
          > asked me over to his place for a beer. The apt. was
          > kinda futuristic
          > decor, but the only thing that really stuck out was
          > a life-sized
          > manniquin of Maya Abuki in her uniform standing in
          > the corner. Then,
          > unfortunatly(or , thankfully) I woke up. I'm
          > worried. Oh , and my
          > comic shop has these weird representations of the
          > Angels as -I kid you
          > not- Anime Babes- Tiffany told me this was just
          > wrong. Chuck

          > removed]

          "It feels so GOOD to wear the bunny ears of command again!-Annette-Gremlin Trouble

          http://mail.yahoo.com