Re: [Tiffany Grant Fanclub] What ever happened to...

  • Zoycite
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2005
      Check out the WayBack Machine
      http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

      ToastyFrog's Thumbnail Theatre
      http://web.archive.org/web/20040810233802/www.toastyfrog.com/features/
      thumbnail_theatre.shtml

      If you get a 404 Not Found or a "path index error" after clicking a
      link just plug the link back into the WayBack Machine.

      -Zoycite
      Shinji, you suck. Get in the robot.

      --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Murphy
      <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
      > thanks ^^
      >
      > chuck shandry <baku_chan@y...> wrote:I've tried to contact Jeremy
      Parish about his webpage,
      > but he hasn't gotten back to me. I have the
      > print-outs, but it's too long to post in it's
      > entirity. If I don't here from him, maybe I'll scan
      > them and post the best episodes, with all attribution
      > to Jeremy. Chuck
      >
      > --- darkraven278 <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hey everyone, Ive been all over the toasty frog
      > > website and I cant
      > > find Eva thumbnail theatre anywhere. Does anyone
      > > know what happened to
      > > it or if there's somewhere I can still read it?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > -Andrew
      > >

      > "It feels so GOOD to wear the bunny ears of command again!-Annette-
      Gremlin Trouble

      [Cut for scrolling goodness]
    • Andrew Murphy
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2005
        Sadly, I only got 3 of them to work. Even when I plugged it back into the wayback machine I just got links to unrelated stuff. (Though I could be doing something wrong) These are really great though! And the one for my favorite episode worked (which is "Asuka Strikes!" of coarse. Closely followed by "Both Of You Dance Like You Want To Win") many thanks!

        -Andrew

        <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
        > thanks ^^
        >
        > chuck shandry <baku_chan@y...> wrote:I've tried to contact Jeremy
        Parish about his webpage,
        > but he hasn't gotten back to me. I have the
        > print-outs, but it's too long to post in it's
        > entirity. If I don't here from him, maybe I'll scan
        > them and post the best episodes, with all attribution
        > to Jeremy. Chuck
        >
        > --- darkraven278 <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hey everyone, Ive been all over the toasty frog
        > > website and I cant
        > > find Eva thumbnail theatre anywhere. Does anyone
        > > know what happened to
        > > it or if there's somewhere I can still read it?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > >
        > > -Andrew
        > >

        > "It feels so GOOD to wear the bunny ears of command again!-Annette-
        Gremlin Trouble

        [Cut for scrolling goodness]

      • jaylee0712
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 6, 2005
          At least you got some of them to work, I didn't get anything. Think
          I might have some security settings to high though. I'm not sure,
          just kept getting an error.

          /
          > thumbnail_theatre.shtml
          >
          > If you get a 404 Not Found or a "path index error" after clicking
          > link just plug the link back into the WayBack Machine.
          >
          > -Zoycite
          > Shinji, you suck. Get in the robot.
          >

          > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Murphy
          > <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
          > > thanks ^^
          > >
          > > chuck shandry <baku_chan@y...> wrote:I've tried to contact
          Jeremy
          > Parish about his webpage,
          > > but he hasn't gotten back to me. I have the
          > > print-outs, but it's too long to post in it's
          > > entirity. If I don't here from him, maybe I'll scan
          > > them and post the best episodes, with all attribution
          > > to Jeremy. Chuck
          > >
          > > --- darkraven278 <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Hey everyone, Ive been all over the toasty frog
          > > > website and I cant
          > > > find Eva thumbnail theatre anywhere. Does anyone
          > > > know what happened to
          > > > it or if there's somewhere I can still read it?
          > > >
          > > > Thanks
          > > >
          > > > -Andrew
          > > >

          > > "It feels so GOOD to wear the bunny ears of command again!-
          Annette-
          > Gremlin Trouble
          > >

          > [Cut for scrolling goodness]

          Service.

        • Andrew Murphy
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 6, 2005
            Yea, I got alot of "path index errors" This computer has a pretty mean firewall though..

            jaylee0712 <jaylee0712@...> wrote:At least you got some of them to work, I didn't get anything. Think

            <darkraven278@y...> wrote:

            > Sadly, I only got 3 of them to work. Even when I plugged it back
            into the wayback machine I just got links to unrelated stuff.
            (Though I could be doing something wrong) These are really great
            though! And the one for my favorite episode worked (which is "Asuka
            Strikes!" of coarse. Closely followed by "Both Of You Dance Like You
            Want To Win") many thanks!

            > -Andrew
            > Zoycite <soysight@y...> wrote:
            > Check out the WayBack Machine
            > http://www.archive.org/web/web.php
            >
            > ToastyFrog's Thumbnail Theatre

            http://web.archive.org/web/20040810233802/www.toastyfrog.com/features
            /
            > thumbnail_theatre.shtml
            >
            > If you get a 404 Not Found or a "path index error" after clicking
            > link just plug the link back into the WayBack Machine.
            >
            > -Zoycite
            > Shinji, you suck. Get in the robot.
            >

            > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Murphy
            > <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
            > > thanks ^^
            > >
            > > chuck shandry <baku_chan@y...> wrote:I've tried to contact
            Jeremy
            > Parish about his webpage,
            > > but he hasn't gotten back to me. I have the
            > > print-outs, but it's too long to post in it's
            > > entirity. If I don't here from him, maybe I'll scan
            > > them and post the best episodes, with all attribution
            > > to Jeremy. Chuck
            > >
            > > --- darkraven278 <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Hey everyone, Ive been all over the toasty frog
            > > > website and I cant
            > > > find Eva thumbnail theatre anywhere. Does anyone
            > > > know what happened to
            > > > it or if there's somewhere I can still read it?
            > > >
            > > > Thanks
            > > >
            > > > -Andrew
            > > >

            > > "It feels so GOOD to wear the bunny ears of command again!-
            Annette-
            > Gremlin Trouble
            > >

            > [Cut for scrolling goodness]

            Service.

            Asuka langley Anime inuyasha Anime manga Anime movie Anime poster Dvd anime

          • Zoycite
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 8, 2005
              You guys suck. Get in the robot. :p

              Everything is archived its just a matter of finding it.
              I'll hunt the everything down and post the direct links for everyone
              later.

              <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
              > Yea, I got alot of "path index errors" This computer has a pretty
              mean firewall though..

              > jaylee0712 <jaylee0712@y...> wrote:At least you got some of them to
              work, I didn't get anything. Think
              > I might have some security settings to high though. I'm not sure,
              > just kept getting an error.
              >
              > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Murphy
              > <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Sadly, I only got 3 of them to work. Even when I plugged it back
              > into the wayback machine I just got links to unrelated stuff.
              > (Though I could be doing something wrong) These are really great
              > though! And the one for my favorite episode worked (which is "Asuka
              > Strikes!" of coarse. Closely followed by "Both Of You Dance Like
              You
              > Want To Win") many thanks!
              > >
              > > -Andrew
              > > Zoycite <soysight@y...> wrote:
              > > Check out the WayBack Machine
              > > http://www.archive.org/web/web.php
              > >
              > > ToastyFrog's Thumbnail Theatre

              http://web.archive.org/web/20040810233802/www.toastyfrog.com/features
              > /
              > > thumbnail_theatre.shtml
              > >
              > > If you get a 404 Not Found or a "path index error" after clicking
              > > link just plug the link back into the WayBack Machine.
              > >
              > > -Zoycite
              > > Shinji, you suck. Get in the robot.
              > >

              > > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Murphy
              > > <darkraven278@y...> wrote:
              > > > thanks ^^
              > > >
              > > > chuck shandry <baku_chan@y...> wrote:I've tried to contact
              > Jeremy
              > > Parish about his webpage,
              > > > but he hasn't gotten back to me. I have the
              > > > print-outs, but it's too long to post in it's
              > > > entirity. If I don't here from him, maybe I'll scan
              > > > them and post the best episodes, with all attribution
              > > > to Jeremy. Chuck

              > > > "It feels so GOOD to wear the bunny ears of command again!-
              > Annette-
              > > Gremlin Trouble
              > > >

              > > [Cut for scrolling goodness]
            • Aronou Daedrakin
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 8, 2005
                Evangelion is quite the interesting anime. If you go to wikepedia, it gives you some quite interesting ideas. I myself am obsessed on Longinus. That spear. If one could get the blood of christ off it, could we not clone christ?