Re: [Tiffany Grant Fanclub] Digest Number 692

  • Asuka Sohryu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      I'm only going to A-Kon on Friday this year because that Saturday I have a flight to Italy. Though, that's good because originally I was going to be out there the whole time. <3 (It's a Latin function and the people we sceduled it with had to move the date back!)

      tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Project A-Kon 16
      From: Nick Bell

      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:27:30 -0800 (PST)
      From: Nick Bell
      Subject: Re: Project A-Kon 16

      I'm more than likely going to go to A-kon, depending
      if my friend needs help with his DDR machines again
      this year