In today's Houston Chronicle

  • voiceofasuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
      Great article, except my husband is only forty-three (not "late
      forties"). Enjoy!

      http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/2933129
    • George Manley
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
        Very nice indeed and worth the read.

        GM

        --- voiceofasuka <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Great article, except my husband is only forty-three
        > (not "late
        > forties"). Enjoy!

        http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/2933129

      • vtr9kvictor
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
          I didn't know Matt worked for NASA. Wow, and David used to work on
          the Human Genome Project. How many otehr ADV employees
          are "slumming" with naughty Japanese cartoons?

          --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, voiceofasuka
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Great article, except my husband is only forty-three (not "late
          > forties"). Enjoy!
          >
          > http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/2933129
        • Brian
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2004
            Ah, disinformation, that's one way to retain one's boyish good-
            looks. Have to remember that when I get to that point in life. :)

            Brian