ive never been to a con

  • kiery sky seta
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
      ive never been to a con - sniff - i never know when they are or what
      to bring or do at them..i dont know iv con is convention or
      conference im totally lost. how much are they..where when ect..i
      hear theres one sometime in orlando could someone tell me when so i
      could go
      love ya
      kiery

      - long live my evangelion box set. - ( *murders her older brother
      for using them as ninja stars* )
    • Skyrocket
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
        --- kiery sky seta <kiery_windset2003@...>
        wrote:

        > ive never been to a con - sniff - i never know when
        > they are or what
        > to bring or do at them..i dont know iv con is
        > convention or
        > conference im totally lost. how much are they..where
        > when ect..i
        > hear theres one sometime in orlando could someone
        > tell me when so i

        So typing "anime convention schdules" into Google
        never crossed our mind?

        Here, this should be helpful.
        http://www.fansview.com/consked.htm

        Skyrocket

        =====
        "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
        -Carl Sagan

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • dimicelli@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
          I feel you pain man. I've never been to a con myself simply for the fact that my over-po\rotective and hypocritical parents hate anime. The bright side is that I have not seen over-weight men try to play DDR nor have I seen bad (really, really bad) cosplayers because of the fact that I have never been to a convention. BTW, I say these b/c friends of mine have told me countless tales involving both instances among many, many more.

          Peter

          > ive never been to a con - sniff - i never know when they are or what
          > to bring or do at them..i dont know iv con is convention or
          > conference im totally lost. how much are they..where when ect..i
          > hear theres one sometime in orlando could someone tell me when so i
          > could go
          > love ya
          > kiery
          >
          > - long live my evangelion box set. - ( *murders her older brother
          > for using them as ninja stars* )
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • AWTWB
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
            > could someone tell me when so i could go

            Check out www.Anime-Cons.com, It's pretty much has all of the cons
            coming up listed on it. Checking it out, the next one in Orlando is
            MegaCon(Feb 25th-27th) & JACON(April 15th-17th). As for other con
            tips, this might help http://tinyurl.com/64286
            Jesse
          • kiery sky seta
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
              jessse,
              thank you so much for the dates and links they helped me a lot
              love kiery
            • AWTWB
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004
                > jessse,
                > thank you so much for the dates and links they helped me a lot

                No worries, I've been there before.
                Glad it helped ^_^.
                Jesse