Re: [Tiffany Grant Fanclub] new member & fan of tiffany grants

  • chuck shandry
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
      Greetings, and welcome to the club! All Tiff, All the
      time!-well, maybe not, but thanks for joining Feel
      free to jump in a discussion, post photos of Tiffany's
      characters, or just comment on anything. Chuck
      --- t_ttara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Guten Morgen!
      > Ok Hey whats up!? Ok I'm new here and yes I am a tad
      > german(by
      > blood)....none the less I thought it was better to
      > know when watching
      > Neon Genesis Evangelion. (but thats not the reason
      > why I know
      > it...because then I would be really strange and a
      > loser......lol
      > ^_~).
      >
      > Anyways I'm a fan of Tiffany Grants. So I'm here.

      =====
      "It feels so GOOD to wear the bunny ears of command again!-Annette-Gremlin Trouble

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
    • t_ttara
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
        WoW Everyone is so nice here! Hey did anyone here of Girlfriend of
        Steel 2. I found a url with the comic and Auska is sooo funny and a
        little crazy at the same time. Chapter 4 almost made tears come to my
        eyes. Here is the url:

        http://mywebpages.comcast.net/juzzam1/NGEManapix.htm

        Anyways enjoy I guess. By the way I own the Girlfriend of Steel game
        for PS1 I might be willing to sell it in the near future although
        it's hard to say because I'm such a huge Neon Genesis fan.

        --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, chuck shandry
        <baku_chan@y...> wrote:
        > Greetings, and welcome to the club! All Tiff, All the
        > time!-well, maybe not, but thanks for joining Feel
        > free to jump in a discussion, post photos of Tiffany's
        > characters, or just comment on anything. Chuck
        > --- t_ttara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      • vtr9kvictor
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
          I got that game (GF of S 1). Never played it all the way through
          though. Just about an hour in. You missed our uh, 'discussion' of
          GF of Steel 2 by a couple of days. Or at least, our discussion of
          the screenshots from it. But you know, I wish that you could get Eva
          games distributed here in English. You know, call up ADV, get the
          VA's together, dub the game, put it out. Fans would buy it. It
          wouldn't make a ton of money - but you could probably get your
          investment back. And win the loyalty of the fans too.
          But it'll never happen. We must settle for navigating through the
          Japanese text at random in hopes of choosing the right action.

          --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, t_ttara <no_reply@y...>

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
            --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, vtr9kvictor
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > I got that game (GF of S 1). Never played it all the way through
            > though. Just about an hour in. You missed our uh, 'discussion' of
            > GF of Steel 2 by a couple of days. Or at least, our discussion of
            > the screenshots from it. But you know, I wish that you could get
            Eva
            > games distributed here in English. You know, call up ADV, get the
            > VA's together, dub the game, put it out. Fans would buy it. It
            > wouldn't make a ton of money - but you could probably get your
            > investment back. And win the loyalty of the fans too.
            > But it'll never happen. We must settle for navigating through
            the
            > Japanese text at random in hopes of choosing the right action.

            Yeah....I beat it twice, but I wasn't able to understand a thing. You
            can't save for some reason.....you need to play the game right though
            and it isn't that long of a game.
          • kmisty_2000
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 4, 2004
              It seen an extention of the Alterative universe in the last Eva esp.
              If that is true. Is Shinji's Mom there and does she know about about
              Gendo and Ristuko?

              Ristuko declaration of love seem to upset Shinji.

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 4, 2004
                I think Shinji's mom is alive and I'm not sure if Shinji was upset or
                freaked out. I think freaked out would be the word.

                --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "kmisty_2000"

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 4, 2004
                  after reading it again. It is clear that Shinji's mom is alive.

                  There are shadows of the old world in this altarnative universe.
                  Kawaru seem to be the key. The some of ReiII's appears habits in
                  Alt. Rei(like arriving late or not showing up at all in school for
                  mysterous reasons.) If Eva are in the Alt.verse, does that mean that
                  the Angels are there too?

                  this seem interest to find how this turns out.
                  May Asuka win out.