Re: [Tiffany Grant Fanclub] http://www.wizarduniverse.com/

  • Kiggy
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
      DIC made a dub of Saint Seiya? or, mybe, you're referring to Samurai Troope=
      rs/Ronin
      Warriors?

      @.@

      --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Martinez
      <joey_wheeler_nyc@y...> wrote:
      > I loved "Los Cabarellos de Zodiaco!" In Panama (where I was born), everyb=
      ody loved it!
      The action figures were off the charts! I even wanted one but I didn't get =
      one but
      eventually I will! Well I can finally see the unedited material of the show=
      from ADV
      instead of the CN/DIC version of "Knights of the Zodiac."

> [...]
      > NAJICA as various supporting characters - see if you can find me! I
      > also played a really snotty girl (Eiko) in the first episode of PRE
      > TEAR.
      >
      > I am still in production on the VERY long-running ST. SEIYA TV
      > (popular in Mexico & South America as Los Caballeros de Zodiac)
      > series. For those of you who do not know, this is the unedited
      > version of the televised "Knights of the Zodiac" which was recorded
      > in Canada by Dic. My character, Akira, is a little boy who only
      > appears occasionally through the series, but he's definitely in
      > volume one!
      >
      > Not yet released are Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (I am Amiryun
      > in episode 8) and The Slayers Excellent OVAs where I voiced the role
      > of Sirene, a Naga-like character, in the second episode.
      >
      > Now for the BIG PLUGS!! There are currently two projects about which
      > I am VERY excited. I just completed recording one of the leads in
      > the videogame-based eighties show, LEGEND OF THE MYSTICAL NINJA:
      > GOEMON. I play a nine-year-old boy named Tsukasa who suddenly finds
      > that all the characters from his favorite game are now out of his TV
      > and in his house! I really hope you'll all get to watch this show.
      > Vic Mignogna (Hiroki - Princess Nine, Gawl - Generator Gawl) is
      > terrific as Goemon, and the whole cast gave it their all. It's super
      > fun, and I can't wait for it to come out in about two weeks time. We
      > just finished recording interviews and commentary tracks as bonuses,
      > and I know you'll enjoy those.
      >
      > Here's a cast interview we did for the ADV website:
      >
      > ADV Films - Mystical Ninja - Interview
      > http://www.advfilms.com/cool_stuff/interviews.asp?
      > interview=mysticninja
      >
      > Also, as many of you know, I am writing ADR scripts for the
      > sensational series, ANGELIC LAYER (based on a CLAMP! manga). It's an
      > incredible series that I highly recommend - especially if you enjoyed
      > PRINCESS NINE. David Williams is the director on AL, and we've
      > already recorded the first three volumes (the first is already in
      > stores).
      >
      > Here's the link to the cool new site for that show:
      >
      > http://www.angeliclayerdvd.com/main.php
      >
      > ****BREAKING NEWS****
      >
      > I just found out in the last hour that I have been cast in a role in
      > a HOT new ADV title, however, I will not be able to give you any more
      > information on this until the cast list has been officially
      > announced, so stay tuned!
      >
      > Finally, as you may recall, I have now branched out into video
      > games. I worked on the currently available UNLIMITED SAGA with
      > Square Soft voicing the roles of Armic & Michelle. For Ion Storm, I
      > performed the role of Klara Sparks in DEUS EX II: INVISIBLE WAR (due
      > out around Christmas 2004).
      >
      > I thank all of you for your terrific support through the years, and I
      > appreciate your patience in my very slow correspondence.
      >
      > I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    • Purrsia Press
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
        --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Kiggy" <kig1984@y...>
        wrote:
        > DIC made a dub of Saint Seiya? or, mybe, you're referring to
        Samurai Troope=
        > rs/Ronin
        > Warriors?

        The DIC dub is titled Knights Of The Zodiac currently playing on
        Cartoon Network on Saturday Nights, I think after .Hack.
      • Kiggy
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
          It's logical to assume this is completely separate from ADV's english dub.

          When was DIC'd dub recorded? Is it recent (as in 1 year old or less) or older?

          --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Purrsia Press" <purrsiapress@h...>