Ever seen a Voice Actress squeal with Giddiness? ~_^

  • Kiggy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Yesterday Sunday, after A-Kon's Banquet-with-the-stars ended, I
      walked to Tiffany's table (I was at Monica Rial's), with a little
      paper. ONthat little paper i had written the URL:

      http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/

      I told her that was the best Star Trek fan site on the Web,
      and Tif, being the Trekkie she is, just went (almost)

      WAI! WAI! WAI! WAI!

      I love being a geek ^_______^
    • Nick Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2003
        I remember taking a look at that fansite a while back,
        and I couldn't just help but to notice that this
        webmaster must have some kind of hate-on for kids. I
        mean, I understand how some people don't like Wesley
        Crusher, but at least "The Game" episode was cool.
        And what about "And the Children Shall Lead?" That has
        to be one of the best Shatner Over-Acting moments of
        all time! :D

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com