  • ryokomisu
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002
      Mein Gott! I'm still alive!

      Now for the great task of reading though all the past posts since the
      begining of August. @_@

      ~ ashley-san
    • evareiasuka
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002
        lol welcome back ^_^ I'm glad some people still come to check out
        what's going on. I haven't heard any news from the Tifster for
        awhile. I'm guessing she's quite busy these days doing her stuff =)

        I'm not sure which other cons she will be attending so hopefully
        someone will run into her and give us all a nice big update!
      • ike ofoegbua
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
          Miss Tiffany Grant
          well be guesting at a Conventions in lancaster this Oct

          for more info go to
          http://www.ani-magic2002.org/index2.html

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
            Well, I heard one peep out of her on the Anime Match Game mailing
            list, so she's still alive.

            -ashley