anime on dvd- cast of catgirl nuku nuku

  • baku_chan
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2002
      Anime news network reports that anime on dvd lists Tiffany as the
      voice of Ryouko in the series. I've been waiting for this series to
      get dubbed for years! Chuck
    • ironraider
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3, 2002
        The Full Cast, from AnimeOnDVD.com

        Nuku Nuku - Allison Keith
        Ryunosuke - Kira Vincent-Davis
        Kyusaku - Andrew Klimko
        Akiko - Kelly Manison
        Kyouko - Tiffany Grant
        Arisa - Kaytha Coker
        Eimi - Cynthia Martinez
        Grandfather - Phil Ross
        Shinichi - Brett Weaver
        Yoshimi - Mandy Clark

        Kudos to Allison! For those of you who wonder what a Allison voice
        Nuku Nuku might sound like, I would suggest listening to Burn Up W #2
        with Allison as Maria, the virtual idol. She can do NUTS very well
        (and also might make a good Excel, too, come to think of it).

        --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@y..., "baku_chan" <baku_chan@y...> wrote:
        > Anime news network reports that anime on dvd lists Tiffany as the
        > voice of Ryouko in the series. I've been waiting for this series to
        > get dubbed for years! Chuck
      • kig1984
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2002
          --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@y..., ironraider <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > The Full Cast, from AnimeOnDVD.com
          >
          > Nuku Nuku - Allison Keith
          > Ryunosuke - Kira Vincent-Davis
          > Kyusaku - Andrew Klimko
          > Akiko - Kelly Manison
          > Kyouko - Tiffany Grant
          > Arisa - Kaytha Coker
          > Eimi - Cynthia Martinez
          > Grandfather - Phil Ross
          > Shinichi - Brett Weaver
          > Yoshimi - Mandy Clark
          >
          > Kudos to Allison! For those of you who wonder what a Allison voice
          > Nuku Nuku might sound like, I would suggest listening to Burn Up W #2
          > with Allison as Maria, the virtual idol. She can do NUTS very well
          > (and also might make a good Excel, too, come to think of it).

          I thought Kira's last name was Solar. Did she get married?
        • ironraider
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 5, 2002
            That is a fair question... since she's used all three of her
            monickers since doing dubs at ADV - "Kira," "Kira Solar" and "Kira
            Vincent Davis".

            Reasons behind the changes might be as simple as trying out something
            catchy to not wanting to be confused for another "Kira," but marriage
            news tends to sneak out in the places you least expect it sometimes.

            (whistle innocently)

            GM

            --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@y..., "kig1984" <kig1984@y...> wrote:
            > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@y..., ironraider <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > The Full Cast, from AnimeOnDVD.com
            > >
            > > Nuku Nuku - Allison Keith
            > > Ryunosuke - Kira Vincent-Davis
            > > Kyusaku - Andrew Klimko
            > > Akiko - Kelly Manison
            > > Kyouko - Tiffany Grant
            > > Arisa - Kaytha Coker
            > > Eimi - Cynthia Martinez
            > > Grandfather - Phil Ross
            > > Shinichi - Brett Weaver
            > > Yoshimi - Mandy Clark
            > >
            > > Kudos to Allison! For those of you who wonder what a Allison
            voice
            > > Nuku Nuku might sound like, I would suggest listening to Burn Up
            W #2
            > > with Allison as Maria, the virtual idol. She can do NUTS very
            well
            > > (and also might make a good Excel, too, come to think of it).
            > >

            > I thought Kira's last name was Solar. Did she get married?
          • purrsia_press
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 5, 2002
              About time ADV dubbed that. It'd have to be better than the U.K. dub
              of Nuku Nuku. I know. I've got a copy and it drag ass. When will ADV
              release Burn Up!(original) and Guy on DVD?
            • vtr9kvictor
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 5, 2002
                Anyone besides me think she sort of looks like CHristina Ricci?

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 5, 2002
                  My guesses, lucky or otherwise...

                  BurnUp will, if ADV is considering it, probably wind up in a group
                  package after Burn Up X is finished with it's first release. Once
                  Burn Up X is finished selling as an individual title, there may be a
                  group of DVDs released together.

                  As far as Guy goes - it's now a part of the Softcel line - so it's
                  not likely to get the DVD treatment any time soon. Again, only my
                  speculations...

                  GM

                  --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@y..., purrsia_press <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > About time ADV dubbed that. It'd have to be better than the U.K.
                  dub
                  > of Nuku Nuku. I know. I've got a copy and it drag ass. When will
                  ADV
                  > release Burn Up!(original) and Guy on DVD?
                • volfield121
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 6, 2002
                    Well, considering F3 is due out on DVD soon, it might not be out
                    of the realm of possibility...

                    --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@y..., ironraider <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                    > As far as Guy goes - it's now a part of the Softcel line - so it's
                    > not likely to get the DVD treatment any time soon. Again, only
                    my
                    > speculations...
                    >
                    > GM

                  • kig1984
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 6, 2002
                      --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@y..., vtr9kvictor <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > Anyone besides me think she sort of looks like CHristina Ricci?

                      Oh My God(dess)! You're right!

                      Um, she's doesn't usually lurks around Tiffany's Fan Club, does she?
                      <^o^; <-nervous laugh
                    • vtr9kvictor
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 6, 2002
                        Not that I know of. Unless she's like, all under cover and stuff.
                        She was AWESOME as Ruri Hoshino. Course, I think everyone was great
                        in Nadesico.