Princess Nine, anyone?

  • dojinuata
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      I'm wondering if anyone is also getting this awesome series on DVD.
      I have "First Inning" and "Double Header". My mom should be able to
      get me "Triple Play" this weekend for my Birthday.

      Tiffany is an idol right fielder (I use to play right field, too!),
      Yoko. Yoko rocks, I'll add a photo album for her as soon as I find
      some more pictures. Tiffany does a great job. :)
    • dojinuata
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
        I am wondering, if anyone except Tiffany and I are getting this
        spectacular series on DVD.

        I have "First Inning" and "Double Header", and my mom should get
        me "Triple Play" this weekend for my Birthday (April 9).

        Tiffany plays the idol ball player, Yoko. Yoko rocks. When I find
        more pictures, I will put together an album for the beautiful Yoko.
        Great job on Yoko, Tiffany :)
      • volfield121
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
          I have the three that are out so far, Tiff gets some great lines in in # 3...

          --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@y..., dojinuata <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I'm wondering if anyone is also getting this awesome series on DVD.
          > I have "First Inning" and "Double Header". My mom should be able to
          > get me "Triple Play" this weekend for my Birthday.
          >
          > Tiffany is an idol right fielder (I use to play right field, too!),
          > Yoko. Yoko rocks, I'll add a photo album for her as soon as I find
          > some more pictures. Tiffany does a great job. :)
        • vtr9kvictor
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
            Dude, EVERYONE had great lines in volume 3. "oh I'm getting a heat
            rash - I should've worn a bra today -- You're not peeping at me are
            you?!?!"
            And I even know what Tif was saying in the inaudible part of her
            dialouge. She was muttering something about hippopatimus and just
            rattling off words with multiple sylables. I had an email where she
            told me exactly what she said, but it has since been deleted.