      From: Robert A <rca_artist24@...>
      Subject: [Tiffany Grant Fanclub] This e mail is for Tiffany Grant.
      To: tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 3:39 PM

      Dear Tiffany Grant

      .

      I hope that you are doing well. Busy is a four letter word. That's what I was last weekend. I took time out just setting things up for the NC Rowan County Anime Group and keeping an eye out on my Dad as well. Dad is doing great and seems to be getting better every day.

      .

      I have also been busy recording podcasts on Youtube. If you'd like to check them out, here are the links:

      .

      NC Rowan County Anime Group 271st podcast

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6jnwaTYMqY

      Description: Robert talks about J-pop group Yellow Generation and the new season of Fafner. the new series of Hunter X Hunter and Lupin the 3rd. Robert also talks about admiring people like Forest J Ackerman and Bjo Tumbler.

      .

      NC Rowan County Anime Group 272nd podcast

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDhiyO2SImc

      Description: Robert talks about being a judge in a talent show with actress Angelique Pettyjoin at the Starz 2000 convention with Actor Richard Biggs in VA. Robert also covers Ichiban Con 2 in 2011. Updates on NC Rowan County Anime Group events.

      .

      NC Rowan County Anime Group 273rd podcast

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMtKot0OsxQ

      Description: Robert talks about Carolina Anime Day this coming Saturday, September 24th, 2011. Robert also reviews Negima Remagined & Uncuted, Neo Ranga, Peach Girl, and Wild Arms. Updates on events hosted by the NC Rowan County Anime Group.

      .

      Sunday, I stopped by the Comic Monstore in Salisbury to drop off flyers for upcoming events. I later saw two young people looking at the window of Comic Monstore and read a flyer that I posted about the Cosplay Contest at the Salisbury Mall on October 30, 2011. We talked for a little bit and then left on our separate ways.

      .

      Here are some links that I hope you will enjoy checking out today.

      .

      http://www.jpopasia.com/news/ny-anime-fest-featuring-hatsune-miku::8979.html

      .

      http://www.jpopasia.com/news/ghiblis-from-up-on-poppy-hill-ranks-no1::8978.html

      .

      http://www.jpopasia.com/news/tamashiro-chiharu-of-kiroro-beginning-solo-activities::8971.html

      .

      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-20/ghost-in-the-shell-kamiyama-starts-new-anime-feature

      .

      http://www.tokyograph.com/news/shinoda-mariko-earns-center-position-in-akb48-janken-tournament/

      .

      October 15, 2011: The NC Rowan County Anime Group will be hosting a yard sale at Woodleaf Lanes. Time 7 am to 11 am. In case of rain, the event is cancelled.

      .

      At the October 19th, 2011 meeting, we will be showing E's Otherwise. The meeting will be held at the Main Headquarters of Rowan Public Library in Salisbury from 6 pm to 8 pm. E's Otherwise is the English dubbed, showcasing the voice work of Chris Patton, Greg Ayres, Jessica Boone, Monica Rial and Luci Christain.

      .

      The NC Rowan County Anime Group, in conjunction with the Salisbury Mall will be hosting a cosplay event on Sunday, October 30, 2011 from 1 pm to 5 pm. Cosplay is a type of costume contest where you dress up as your favorite anime, manga, or video game character. This cosplay contest will be set up for the ages of 10 and up. There will be small prizes awarded. Rule number one is that your costume must be appropriate to wear in public. The reason is that the Salisbury Mall is a family establishment. Rule number 2 is that your costume be homemade.During the time of the contest, the NC Rowan County Anime Group will be having a very small display set up and will be passing out flyers and information about

      the group. At 3:45 pm, the NC Rowan County Anime Group will announce the winners of the contest.The event will be recorded posted on Youtube the following Monday at this Youtube address: http://youtube.com/user/MrArtist24

      .

      Field trip to Edward McKay's Used Book & DVD Store in Greensboro this coming November 12, 2011. As the date comes closer, I want to try and contact USS Bonaventure to see if we can meet with them at Edward Mckays. Maybe around 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

      .

      Update!!! The Anime meeting on November 19, 2011, will be held at the South Rowan Regional Library from 2 pm to 4 pm. Member Tasha Decker has picked out the anime series that we will be watching. It is Host Ouran High School. A lot of my friends on my Facebook account have worked on this anime series in English dubbed, including: Todd Haberkorn, J Michael Tatum, Greg Ayers, Luci Christain, Caitlin Glass and Vic Mingnogna. Host Ouran High School was released over here in the United States by Funimation Entertainment. I have never seen episodes of this anime series, so I have something to look forward to.

      .

      December's Christmas and Anniversary party is in the planning stage at this time.I hope to have this party on second weekend in December. If anyone wants to go to the Aniwave show in Wilmington, NC. Here is the link:

      http://www.aniwave.org/

      .

      Home conventions dates websites:

      .

      Ichiban Con Jan 5-8 2012:

      http://ichibancon.com/

      Guests: Van Mignogana , Eric Stuart , Veronica Taylor.

      .

      What Hell Con Feb 3-5 2012 . Date unsure at this time.

      We will be update as soon we get any new undate information in.

      http://wthcon.guilcoyachting.org/

      .

      If you need any more information on the NC Rowan County Anime Group, please stop

      by the website for updates:

      .

      .

      Podcast address: