[TiF] Attachement (english)

  • P. Mergey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 1999
      If we do not really have to be affraid about net virus, most of TiF
      Suscribers know that some MS Word macro can be dangerous in several cases.
      So, if you may join an attachement, please, take care to send it in the
      simple text format (.txt) or just copy-paste it directly in your mail.
      Thanks.

      Regards,
      ___
      P. Mergey