[TiF] dracula cha cha cha

  • Kim Newman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 1999
      Thanks for your kind words. The third Anno Dracula novel, whatever it will
      be called, has been bought by J'ai Lu, and I'll be in Paris sometime this
      autumn to do a promotion.

      best

      Kim

      Voila Club home: http://club.voila.fr/group/tif
      http://club.voila.fr - Simplifying group communications
    • P. Mergey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 1999
        Greetings,

        Kim Newman wrote:

        > Thanks for your kind words. The third Anno Dracula novel, whatever it will
        > be called, has been bought by J'ai Lu, and I'll be in Paris sometime this
        > autumn to do a promotion.

        Very happy to know that this 3th novel will be translated in French. I'm not
        Nostradamus, but I think you novel could be titled something like "Le Jugement
        des Larmes", no ? :-)
        Now, a short question about the 4th novel: I read somewhere (Event Horizon,
        of the 4th Anni Draculae. Are you going to publish several part as novellae (the
        first one has been translated in France by the magazine Ténèbres), making a kind
        of short story collection? Or do you want to publish the 4th novel directly,
        with unpublished part? Thanks.

        Regards and welcome in France,

        Voila Club home: http://club.voila.fr/group/tif
        http://club.voila.fr - Simplifying group communications
      • EBH
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 1999
          Yes indeed these texts (« Coppola's Dracula » and « Andy Warhol's
          Dracula » ) are available on the net
          resp.
          http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/iplus/stories/coppola.htm
          http://www.eventhorizon.com/sfzine/fiction/warhols_dracula/