[TiF] New Books

  • La Clepsydre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 1998
      Hello,

      I found these new books this month.

      *Lost Pages*
      Paul Di Filippo
      Four Walls Eight Windows
      Alternate history mixes with some of the great literary figures of the
      20th century (Kafka a costumed crime fighter, Anne Frank a child star in
      Hollywood, Heinlein a US president!) in this absurd, thought-provoking, and
      frequently hilarious collection.

      *Faces Under Water*
      Tanith Lee
      Overlook 9/98
      An alternate Venice and the gaudy mysteries and masks of Carnival
      provide a rich backdrop for this dark fantasy, first of ''The Secret Books
      of Venus''.

      Regards,

      L a C l e p s y d r e
      clepsydre@...