Battlefield Band and Christine Salem

  • Steve Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013
      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

      Share This:

      Sanctuary logo

      This Sunday 7 PM

      The Battlefield Band

      Battlefield Band photoJoin us at 7 PM this Sunday (10/6) for one of the world's musical treasures. Under their banner "Forward with Scotland’s Past," the Battlefield Band has been a bedrock of talent for more than four decades, and continues to lead the way for Scotland with their inspired fusion of ancient and modern traditional music and song. $10 admission.

      Video.Event details. Advance tickets.

      Sign up

      Sign in!

      If you're not already on our email list, visit our website to join!

      For up to-the-minute information on the goings-on at The Sanctuary for Independent Media and at Freedom Square, including new event announcements, follow us on Facebook!

      You'll find us on Twitter as well!

      New to the Sanctuary?  We are located a few minutes from I-787 in North Troy; check our directions from various points nearby.

      We love questions and comments.  Email us!  If you'd like to volunteer, let us know!

      We hope to see you soon!

      This Tuesday 7 PM

      Christine Salem

      Christine Salem photoJoin us at 7 PM this Tuesday (10/8) as Christine Salem, the rousing deep- voiced singer from RĂ©union Island in the Indian Ocean, performs. $10 admission.

      "Salem has a clear, deep affinity with the blues. This is music informed by the past and fiery in the here and now." New York Times

      Video.Event details. Advance tickets.

      Soon come

      10/17 Bread and Puppet Theater

      10/21 Paul Vanouse

      10/24 Vieux Farka Toure

      PO Box 35 3361 6th Avenue | Troy, NY 12181 US

      Network for Good
      EmailNow powered by Emma