2013 Youth FX Film Festival - Thursday May 23

  • Bhawin Suchak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
    Please come out and Support Grand Street Community Arts' YOUTH FX filmmaking program as we premiere our films made during the 2012 Youth FX program...

    2013 YOUTH FX Film Festival
    Thursday May 23rd ***7pm & 9pm showings
    $8 for tickets
    Madison Theater
    1036 Madison Ave., Albany, NY

    Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/372353489531469/

    Come to the premiere of short films from YOUTH FX, Albany╩╝s award-winning teen filmmaking program.   All the films being screened were produced during the 2012 YOUTH FX programs, by youth filmmakers from the city of Albany and across the capital region.  All proceeds from this screening will go toward the 2013 YOUTH FX Summer Programs.   Feel free to download, print and distribute the attached pdf flyer.

    YOUTH FX, a program of Grand Street Community Arts, is an intensive hands-on program that teaches youth ages 14-18 about the technical and artistic process of digital filmmaking.  YOUTH FX participants create films that reflect their vision, understanding and expression of the world around them.

    For more information about the Youth FX program please visit our website: www.youthfx.org
    Check out YouthFX videos on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/youthfx/videos or Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/YouthFX

    Feel free to email me with any questions and please share this with your friends and contacts.

    Bhawin Suchak
    Youth FX Program Director
    518-526-5586
    www.youthfx.org