SAT. MAY 19 - ANNUAL TBR PARTY!

  • Andrew L
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:22 AM
                  ***SATURDAY***MAY 19, 2012****
      SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY BIKE SPACE!
                    T R O Y   B I K E   R E S C U E
      ------__o

      ----_`\<,_

      TBR is having a party and you are invited!
      It's our annual fundraiser, and its right around the corner.
      DIY BURRITOS, CASH BAR, RAFFLE PRIZES, CAKE & BIKE AUCTION, & MOVIES!
      Spread the word!  Don't miss it! Show your love for bicycle revolution!

      at The Sanctuary for Independent Media
      3361 6th Avenue in North Troy
      Activities (gardening and bike rodeo) begin at 1pm, but if your coming for the dinner & movies, be sure to be there by 6.

      Full schedule of the day and more info is available at:
      http://troybikerescue.org/fundraiser