Ryder Cooley, My Survival Kit, Apocalypse Five & Dime - Tomorrow at 51!

  • andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      spead the word...
      51 3rd st. music
      Thursday june 2
      potluck 7; music 8

      Love Songs for the End of the World.
      Come on out and celebrate the coming Troy Summer!!

      RYDER COOLEY
      Songs About Extinction with Todd Chandler.
      http://carolynrydercooley.org/

      MY SURVIVAL KIT
      http://www.myspace.com/mysurvivalkit
      MSK emerges from hibernation with some new tunes and eager to sing along
      with you all!!

      APOCALYPSE FIVE AND DIME (Brooklyn, NY)
      http://www.myspace.com/apocalypsefiveanddime
      Apocalypse Five and Dime started in early 2009 in Brooklyn, NY and
      consists of a banjo, bass drum, fiddle, alto sax, trombone, tuba and two
      singers. We draw on influences as diverse as New Orleans brass and
      ragtime, American hardcore of the 80's and 90's, pop dance music, Balkan
      brass, old time folk and bluegrass. Our shows are filled with dancing
      people.

      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125983267475819