Hair/Makeup Person Needed

  • Jeff Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hey all,

           I'm looking for a Hair/Makeup person for upcoming shoots for my Super Knocked Up web series.  If interested, please e-mail me here or at superknockedup@...  Of if you know of anyone else interested, please pass this on to them :)

           I'm sorry to say there's no pay involved.  But I will of course reimburse you for any supplies you use.  And we do have an amazing team of people working on this project who are super-cool and really fun to work with :)  And we've been getting a steady stream of followers on our Facebook account, so we'll have a nice fan base by the time we launch later this year!  The site is http://www.facebook.com/superknockedup

           Thanks!

      Jeff

      New action/comedy web series Super Knocked Up - http://www.facebook.com/superknockedup

      Super Knocked Up Blog - http://superbloggedup.blogspot.com/