Bike!Bike! Northeast 4/24 in Troy

  • andrew lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      A regional meeting of the bicycle minds is coming to Troy presented by
      the Troy Bike Rescue. ...... a pre-bike-month bike-weekend for April
      24-25, and we want you to be involved! We are inviting bicycle
      organizers and volunteers of all kinds from not-so-far-off lands to
      converge on our post-industrial town for a meeting of the minds on all
      things bicycle culture in the Northeast US. Through discussions,
      skillsharing sessions, and bicycle fun, we will come together to learn,
      share, and build something awesome. BUT...Bike!Bike! Northeast will
      only be as cool as we make it, so join us!

      http://troybikerescue.org/bikebikene
      http://troybikerescue.org/bbneworkshops

      Registration begins at 9am on Saturday. Sessions begin at 10am
      $10-30 sliding scale registration fee includes lunch.

      Film Screening and Party with Live Bands Saturday Night!
      http://www.mediasanctuary.org/event/veer-screening