Fwd: You Asked for It!

  • Dan Wilcox
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Catherine Callan <callanca@...>
      Date: March 1, 2010 7:51:39 AM EST
      Subject: You Asked for It!

      Thank you to everyone who participated in our survey to find out if we should open Java Jazz on Sunday.  Your overwhelming answer was - YES!

      So, because we like to keep our favorite customers happy, beginning on March 14th we will open our doors on Sunday from 9 AM to 3 PM.

      As an extra bonus, if you come to the cafe next Sunday and say that you read about this online (either here or on Twitter or Facebook), you will receive a free cup of coffee!

      Hope to see you soon!
      Cathy & the brew crew
      Java Jazz Cafe
      318 Delaware Avenue (just under the railroad bridge)
      Delmar, NY
      518-439-1727