We Need Music Fans in Albany area! Go To Shows and make money!

  • Shawn Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      Would you like to go to concerts and make some cash? Howabout getting free
      stuff? We need music fans in the Albany area!

      It's A Gas' marketing team creates and implements retail, lifestyle and
      street team promotions for our clients. We need street teamers to put this
      into action. Typical street team work involves putting up posters and/or
      handing out stickers, cd/cassette samplers, flyers after shows.
      Past/Current clients include Dave Matthews Band, Foo Fighters, Eve 6,
      Vertical Horizon, Lit, Dexter Freebish, Unified Theory,
      RCA, Universal, Arista, Capitol, MTV, House of Blues, Musictoday.com, etc.

      What does this mean for you? We need lots of shows worked! You are
      compensated for ALL work you do whether that be pay (usually $30-$50 a show)
      or free tickets (sometimes both) This is a great way to feed your concert
      habit and make some cash with very little effort.

      You can check us out at www.itsagas.net I think you'll be pretty impressed
      with what we do. If you would like to join up, go to
      http://www.itsagas.net/streetteam.html and sign up!

      Thanks

      The Gang at IT'S A GAS

      shawn / it's a gas management