Tonight (Wednesday) at the C+CC: The Show Within A Show, works by 20 Artists

  • J. Eric Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Loop Sanctuary III, The Show Within a Show: Works by 20 Artists
      Opening Reception: Wednesday February 1, 6-8 pm

      "Loop Sanctuary III: Dreams of the New" is a recurring art and
      performance series curated by Sara Ayers and featuring dreamlike,
      hallucinatory and surreal artwork.

      Tonight, we open "The Show Within a Show" . . . a second gallery room of
      20 works by 20 artists, building on our cornerstone group exhibition
      featuring Cathy Frank, Barbara Price and Gerald Coble.

      Artists to be featured in the Show Within A Show include: Ed Atkeson,
      Tim Cahill, Michael Eck, Robert Gullie, G.C. Haymes, Dennis Herbert,
      Rhonda Jeffers, Jim Lewis, Tim Livinston, Carol Luce, Carl McCoy, Gail
      Nadeau, Ian Pyper, Gail Roberts, Dana Rudolph, Sergio Sericolo, Rebecca
      Schoonmaker, Char Shortsleeve, Marie Triller and Douglass Truth.

      Loop Sanctuary III will close on Friday February 17 with a 7pm music
      performance by Gamelan Son Of Lion.

      Venue Information:

      The Chapel + Cultural Center at Rensselaer
      2125 Burdett Avenue, Troy, NY 12180
      For more information: J. Eric Smith at (518) 274-7793 or smithj3@...

      Visit our Website: www.rpi.edu/web/C+CC