ERASERHEAD - This Friday Night at the Spectrum!

  • michael keegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Hi Tiena List!

      This Friday night, at midnight, the Spectrum is
      showing David Lynch's nightmarish debut ERASERHEAD for
      only $5. Description train, take me away:

      Eraserhead (UNRATED)
      Henry Spence lives in an abandoned building.
      Sometimes, he listens to the lady in the radiator sing
      for comfort. Henry has a girlfriend, Mary X, who
      gives birth to a mutant baby. These sentences don't
      even begin to describe Eraserhead, David Lynch's
      atomic explosion of a full-length silver screen debut.
      Filmed over the course of several years, while he was
      living in the American Film Institute's horse stable,
      Eraserhead stars Jack Nance, Charlotte Stewart, Laurel
      Near, and the director's own infant daughter Jennifer
      Lynch as the mutant baby. 88 minutes.

      "May be the greatest debut by an American director
      after Citizen Kane."
      -- Jeffrey M. Anderson, COMBUSTIBLE CELLULOID

      This movie is demented. It must be seen to be
      believed.
      Next week is OLDBOY!

      http://mail.yahoo.com