Fwd: Young women entrepreneurs open their own business in downtown Troy that offers a unique product line

  • jason steven murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      if you have not hit shake shake mama's yet - well, then you are
      behind the times union in terms of being with it, which is hit or
      miss. thus get on it.

      also relevant to this list - check out the part about a potential
      showcase for local artists...

      Begin forwarded message:

      jason steven murphy
      video+sound+promotion