Lizard Lounge Poetry Jam Featured Poets

  • poetryjam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005
      The Lizard Lounge Slam team are the featured poets this Sunday at the
      Lizard. Come down and check them out. Our team this year consist of
      Marlon Carey, Ross Johnson, Adina Mardenborough, Iyeoka Okoawo & Kit
      Yan. The Lizard is at 1667 Mass Ave Cambridge, MA. (617) 547-0759.
      The website is http://PoetryJam.com

      This is the teams last performance at the club before we depart for
      the National Poetry Slam in New Mexico.

      We have a blog on our website now. Check it out. The link is below

      http://poetryjam.com/blog/poetryjam.html