Reminder - Adirondack Mt. Art & Fine Craft Festival

  • tiena-owner@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 1999

      Adirondack Mt. Art & Fine Craft Festival

      Date: Friday, June 04, 1999
      Time: 10:00AM - 04:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      June 4-6. Washington County Fairgrounds, Greenwich, NY. Rt 29,
      13 Miles East of Saratoga Springs. Art, craft, fashion, music
      and swing dancing with Doc Scanlon's Rhythm Boys, the Waldo
      Woodhead Show, fri/sun 10-5, sat 10-6 $5
      free parking. more info call 692-2464
    • Mcleanancy@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 1999
        Christina, are you going to the Adirondak festival? Mom.
      • JMclean51@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 1999
          ru going to adorandec?dad
        • tiena-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 1999

            Adirondack Mt. Art & Fine Craft Festival