Call for local artists

  • Marco Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      A local company is seeking cover art for an annual
      publication to be distributed to its subscribers.

      The focus of this year's issue is local artists, and
      we need something colorful and energetic to put on the
      cover, which will be printed on 11" by 17" four color
      glossy card stock.

      We need to find something pretty quick. No pastoral
      pictures please.

      About 7,000 copies of the issue will be printed and
      distributed, so this is a pretty good opportunity to
      show your work.

      Please contact me by e-mail, or at:

      427-7602 (weekend)
      640-6812 (9 to 5 weekdays)