REMINDER: i.r. presents ulrich maiss | thursday 10/2 @ 8 pm | a.c.c.r. | troy, ny, usa

  • jason steven murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      (please forward this to all interested parties, particularly if they are
      interesting and like to party - or even if they are sort of lame and like to
      watch the lawrence welk show alone while drinking watery + flat tab - I'm
      mean, I'm not picky)

      impulse response presents:

      ulrich maiss (acoustic and amplified cello + electronics)

      thursday 10/2 @ 8 pm
      arts center of the capitol region
      265 river street, troy, ny, usa
      $5 general admission / $3 students and seniors with i.d.

      autumn brings to mind a few things for me: sweaters, the world series (red
      sox this year, babycakes), falling orange leaves, my mum's apple pie and
      baked oatmeal, throwing day-old doughnuts at rascally curmudgeons, and
      ulrich maiss bringing his cello to town for bach's cello suite #5 and lou
      reed's "metal machine music". while i have no idea how ulrich maiss feels
      about the red sox or rascally curmudgeons, i do know that he is ready to
      throw down on a legendary level and hopes that you will be there to catch
      it. i'll save a seat for ya - promise. aisle or behind some tall person?

      % for more information on this event, please contact 518.281.3206
      or info@...

      % for more information on the impulse response series, please visit
      http://www.ir-music.org/

      % for more information on the arts center of the capitol region, please
      visit http://www.artscenteronline.org/ or call 518.273.0552

      thanks.

      impulse response
      info@...