Reminder - Kaleidoscope Live at the C+CC

  • tiena@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003

      Kaleidoscope Live at the C+CC

      Date: Friday, May 2, 2003
      Time: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Join the C+CC in celebrating Jim Barrett's 33rd year as host of
      the acclaimed Kaleidoscope show, heard on WRPI from 1967 to 1996
      and on WZMR from 1999 to the present. Live performances by Rob
      Skane, Niki Lee, Johnny Rabb, Mark Emanation and Folding Sky and
      Rocky Velvet. THIS EVENT IS A FUNDRAISER FOR THE C+CC
      PROGRAMMING FUND . . . please support future concerts and events
      at the C+CC by joining us for this performance. Admission is $5.
      Donations to the C+CC Programming Fund accepted.