Way to go everybody!

  • matthew laque
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      THANKS FOR COMING TO THE SHOW!

      We pulled together $206.10 for miss marys!

      thats fucking great! i will keep everyone informed as things progress with the space! dont forget these benefit shows as well!

      DEC.14 SAT. 752 MYRTLE AVE 1PM(EARLY SHOW)$5 SUGGESTED DONATION
      with:

      GIVE UP

      HONOR SOCEITY

      THE HIGH SOCKS

      PLUS ONE MORE?

      JAN 4.SAT VALENTINES DOWNSTAIRS 6PM 6 BUCKS

      ONCE AND FOR ALL

      J.B.A.

      XFILESX

      BAD BUISNESS