book review

  • Sylvia Stoddard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hi everyone, I just received my first review of my book THE DEADLY
      SEASON from Ginny Welding at Allaboutmurder.com and was given 4
      daggers. 5 daggers is the best so I'm certainly excited and just
      needed to share it with you all. Have a great day. TTFN S.W.
      Stoddard (Sylvia)
    • Christine James, Loconotion, Inc
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        Wow - congratulations - how wonderful for you! I'm going to go and have a
        look as soon as I get a chance. I love hearing success stories:)
        Christine

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
          Congratulations for a job well done! I am certain you are elated as
          we all are for you. Keep up the good work and let us know how
          things progress. :)
          Jerry
          jerry 5849@...