Check out this contest

  • fscottfitzgerald2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      www.celebratingonline.com

      Has anyone else seen this site? It looks pretty clever. You submit a
      chapter to a novel they're writing. If your chapter is one of the
      best, you win a share of the royalties. It's set up so that
      everyone's rated by their co-contestants. You can also earn points of
      the royalties by being a top critic. Even if you don't win, you get a
      lot of good critiques of your work. It's good experience. The top
      author is supposed to be able to win like $30,000 if they hit their
      sales goals. Check it out. I joined. I think it's neat.

      www.celebratingonline.com