sorry folks

  • jerry5849
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      My dear friends,
      Sorry about not being here and posting more, but suzianne has me off
      in search for new members. (not an easy job, but I enjoy it...lol)
      I will try to keep active while doing so, but I just wish to let you
      all know how wonderful all the postings have been and how I
      appreciate all the hard work that goes into each and every work.
      You truly are an exceptional group of folks. All my best to you.
      Well, it's back to the shadows again (smile),
      Jerry
      jerry5849@...
      p.s. If you know of any others that would fit our family, feel free
      to invite them in.