Re: [ticket2write] Re: Trash Challenge

  • Susan James
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 5, 2002
      ok wait......many of you know Suzianne from many whence
      before.....
      and up until this moment, I thought she was a fine upstanding
      role model for the writing community......but I can see I have
      erred in my ways.....
      she's a sot just like the rest of us !
      Love Susan

      ========©Maverick Momentum by Susan James=======.
      Get Where You're Goin' Faster! http://www.susanjames.org
      Application of ©User Friendly Physics to Human Potential.
      Testimonials at Website & (Free)The Magic Wall/Sword of 3's
      (Free Emag):*Manifesting 101 & Beyond*: Subscribe below:
      ============ Books-Consulting-Tapes============= .
    • Susan James
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 5, 2002
        beg my pardon!
        I re-read.....and its Mrs. Shea that is the sot,
        not Suzianne......
        I do feel much better now !
      • suzianne411
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 5, 2002
          Cheers, Susan....let's drink up!

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 6, 2002
            -
            Hi Suzianne & Susan
            The drinks are on me. I insist.
            Bottoms up!
            Wings

            -- In ticket2write@y..., "suzianne411" <suzianne411@y...> wrote:
            > Cheers, Susan....let's drink up!
            >

            > --- In ticket2write@y..., "Susan James" <sjames@r...> wrote:
            > > ok wait......many of you know Suzianne from many whence
            > > before.....
            > > and up until this moment, I thought she was a fine upstanding
            > > role model for the writing community......but I can see I have
            > > erred in my ways.....
            > > she's a sot just like the rest of us !
            > > Love Susan
            > >
            > > ========©Maverick Momentum by Susan James=======.
            > > Get Where You're Goin' Faster! http://www.susanjames.org
            > > Application of ©User Friendly Physics to Human Potential.
            > > Testimonials at Website & (Free)The Magic Wall/Sword of 3's
            > > (Free Emag):*Manifesting 101 & Beyond*: Subscribe below:
            > > ============ Books-Consulting-Tapes============= .
          • suzianne411
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 6, 2002
              Thank you, Wings....That was quite a challenge! Make mine a
              Guiness, please - lol

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 6, 2002
                OK perhaps it's not right to delve into a neighbour's trash
                but just suppose you are a an investigative journalist without any
                restrictive scruples, always on the lookout for a scoop.

                `ello, `ello, `ello, what have we here. A pregnancy
                testing kit. Now is that their fourteen years old daughter or the
                wife. Their part time gardener spends an awful lot of time inside the
                house when the old man isn't home. Serve old Smithers right if he's
                been cuckolded. Never did like him ever since he reneged at bridge.
                Trumping my ace of clubs and two hands later laying a three of clubs.
                Got my own back alright. Partner and I won a small slam and went home
                with $260 playing $1 a point.
                Well! I mean. If a man cheats at cards he deserves all that's
                coming to him. doesn't he?
                Ah! A letter. Torn in half and in feminine hand if I'm not
                mistaken. "John my dearest, when are you going to leave your wife
                and move in with me?"
                The rest of it must be here somewhere. Wait a minute, what's
                this. A blood stained knife. The plot thickens. Come to think of it
                I've seen neither of them around today, or the daughter.
                Oh dear, here come the Smithers.

                "Awfully sorry, I knocked over your trash can. Don't worry
                I'll soon clean it up"

                "Never mind about it, we've just had some marvellous news.
                We're having another baby after all these years. Mind you don't cut
                yourself on an old knife I threw away.
                I used it to mix red paint and couldn't get it clean. All that
                paper is my attempt at writing love stories. Got more important
                things to think of now. Bring your wife round tonight for a drink to
                celebrate. You've met my brother in law haven't you?
                He does a bit of gardening for us. Doesn't know yet he's
                going to be an uncle again.

                Well, there you go. Perhaps old Smithers isn't such a bad type.
                After all he did apologise for the renege at bridge.
                ------------
                Wings
                Ps. On re-reading, perhaps I'll stick it out with the rest of the
                trash.
              • sthernantiquity@aol.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 6, 2002
                  Wings,

                  That was very funny and entertaining, I enjoyed reading it.

                  Stay away from my garbage can! lol.

                  ~Chandler
                • suzianne411
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 6, 2002
                    Oh, my! A walk on the dark side? This would be such a good
                    opening for a story. The reader's mind will be spinning.

                    Suzianne

                  • Susan Synesael
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 6, 2002
                      Wings, I absolutely adore your imagination! Seems to
                      me there might be a moral to this story...
                      Loved it!

                      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 7, 2002
                        Hi Susan, Suzianne and Chandler
                        Thanks for your kind words.Originally I had no intention of answering
                        my own challenge but then thought I ought to give some of the
                        newcomers an insight into our friendly group's activities,to
                        illustrate you don't have to be a genius to string a few words
                        together. There is plenty of genius in this group: AD,Jerry,and our
                        own dear Suzianne for a start so come on you other members,young or
                        not so young, we are here to help you on the first rung of the ladder.
                        Everyone has a book inside their head Bring it out,shake it about and
                        let's all enjoy it.
                        Best wishes
                        Wings