Re: Playing in the Afterlife

  • lynndanna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      It is awesome. I have pondered it a bit. I think he is saying that
      our perception of reality is false and the invisible things are all
      that is real. It speaks to me of suicide, reincarnation(of coarse),
      and death being our only true escape. But I also felt he was saying
      that life is a waste of time. Due to this, I am concerned. This was
      only my interpretation. Lisa