Re: CAROINE ANSWERS ONLY*

  • agrouk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Thank God Mrs Or Miss*Caroline* Well Are You
      Ready To Travel?.<br><br>If Yes;Welcome To The Land Of
      More Money Making Girls Or Ladies.<br><br>This
      Information Comes From Daddy Mo Money SHUBBY Only Ladies Or
      Girls And Guys.<br><br>Visit South
      Amercia,Jerusalem,France,Paris,Nigeria,Liberian,And South London Cause Now The Abuse In
      Lambert,Southwark Needs Your Full Surpport To Teach Childrens In
      Schools,Colleges,Universities Students,Teachers,Tutors,Principles The Meaning
      Not To Be A Part*Taker.<br><br>Never Encourage Any
      Atitudes Of Crimes Abuse To The Societies Cause Even Daddy
      SHUBBY My Mum Tells Him This While I Was Young Never At
      Anytime Did My Family Encourage Abuse.<br><br>*Blessed By
      God*<br><br>Why Not Explore And Invest In Childrens Schools All
      Over The Whole Wide World Caroline And Make Mo Money
      Girls Or Ladies And Guys Involved In This Passionate
      Project.<br><br>It's Time To Start A Big New World Caroline And Time
      To Travel,Fly And Ship Around Your Passionate Love
      Throughout The Whole Wide World CAROLINE.<br><br>*Blessed By
      God*<br><br>Remain Blessed For The Rest Of Your Life On This Planet
      With Your Passionate Love.<br><br>Am Greatful To God
      For All Passionate Love On This Planet,Ladies,Girls
      And Gentlemen Be Greatful And Thankful For All
      Passionate Love.<br><br>One Love With Passionate Love Will
      Keep Us Forever*Daddy*SHUBBY*Mo Money*.