It's been a very long time...

  • redwriter631
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2014

      Am I still welcome here?

      I don't know my way around anymore, there have been so many changes.

      I may be placing this in etirely the wrong spot.  If so, my apologies.

      -Red

    • Alan Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2014

        Dear Redwriter

        You’re not the only one who can’t find their way around t2w

        I don’t know what I’ve done to upset Yahoo but I wish they would explain

        why they put a stop to what was a very interesting format for budding writers.

        I’m thankful at least some members managed to get published.

        Best regards

        Wings.