Reply to Milton

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2013

      Dear Milton

      "Plymouth Rocks" that takes me back a few years to my childhood when I fed and watered my family chickens. One of my favourite breeds was the Light barred black and grey Plymouth Rock, an import from Uncle Sam's hen house.

      Re: the Rock of Gibraltar, or as we tend to shorten it: "GIB"

      It is said that if the Barbary apes ever leave Gib we will loose the Rock.. They also said the same about the ravens leaving the Tower of London causing England to fall

      yet despite the efforts of the bearded king of Spain and the moustachioed amateur painter of the Third Reich we still survive.

      So, we will Rock around the clock while around the rugged rock the rugged rascal runs.