It worked!

  • catherine_ell69
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2013

      Thanks Wings, your instructions worked.

      Re-writing. I thought that when I had retired I would spend a lot of time finishing all those stories I had started but ended. It hasn't worked out that way though. Despite having more free time I haven't found a slot in my days/weeks when I have both the inclination and the time.

      Cath

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2013

        Dear Catherine

        Great to see you on board. Let's hope Yahoo don't scuttle this format .

        We look forward to the results of your unfinished stories and wish you a happy retirement.