It's good to be back

  • suzianne2013
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      Dear Writers and Poets,

      Yahoo didn't make it easy, but I have returned, at least as a member. My Yahoo account was compromised. It you received strange messages from me, I am very sorry. Those same messages went out to friends and family and caused me some difficulty.

      A quick glance at the messages here indicate that the 12 of August brought birthday greetings, for which I thank you. You are all very kind.

      I will read and respond to messages as soon as possible.

      Keep writing!