Reference message 41861

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2013
      please delete my second word "Comment" and replace it with the word: "Content"
      Thank you
    • Jay Doggett
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2013

        I hope your message changes some minds. It’s time for the politically correct baloney to cease.

        Yours,

        Jay

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
          Hi Jay
          I'm inclined very much to agree.
          I am a White Christian Caucasian. Achromatic of skin; ashen; wan; pale; chalky; neutral; lacking colour, call me what you will but never ever refer to me as racist even though my favourite vaudeville act pre WW2 was the Black & White Minstrels. Nigger in my early years of last century was never intended as a derogatory term for a dark skinned gentleman.My favourite comfort toy as a toddler was a doll named a golliwog.
          What does it matter if your skin colour differs from mine.
          I am reminded of Shylock the Jew's speech from the merchant of Venice:

          " I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction."

          Jew, gentile or any other religious denomination, black, brown, red or yellow, all are afforded protection and safe passage when under my roof.

          As Always
          Wings.